OJOK LALI LO REK KARO ESOEN
RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN ( RPP )
SMK YASMU MANYAR GRESIK
TAHUN DIKLAT 2010-2011
Mata Diklat : BAHASA INGGRIS.
Kelas / Semester : X TPM/ TKR .
Pertemuan Ke - : 1- 10.
Alokasi Waktu : 6 X 45
Standar Kompetensi : Berkomunikasi dengan Bahasa Inggris setara Level Novice .
Kompetensi Dasar : Memahami ungkapan-ungkapan dasar pada interaksi sosial untuk kepentingan kehidupan
Indikator : Memahami ungkapan-ungkapan dasar
A. TUJUAN PEMBELAJARAN
Siswa dapat memahami ungkapan-ungkapan dasar pada interaksi sosial untuk kepentingan kehidupan
B. MATERI AJAR
Greeting and Leave Taking Expressions
Kegiatan Belajar Ke-1 s.d. 10
When we meet someone we know, we usually greet him/her whatever formal or informal. Informal greeting is used when we meet someone we already know each other, like classmates, close friend, or friend. The informal greeting expression, are:
The formal greetings are usually used when we meet someone whom we respect. To express the formal greeting we can use, like these:
1. Good morning: since get up in the morning until have lunch (00.00 - 12.am)
2. Good noon: at exactly at 12.00 a.m.
3. Good afternoon: after having lunch until tea time (13.00 - 17.00)
4. Good evening: after tea time until go to bed (18.00 - 24.00)
After we greet someone, we usually ask someone by the following expression:
1. Asking condition
To ask some ones condition, we used:
- How are you?
- How is everything?
- How is life?
- How are things?
- How is getting on?
The responses of those expression are. If you are in good condition say:
- Fine, thanks.
- Not too bad, thanks.
- Very well, thanks.
- Pretty well, thanks.
If you are not well, say:
- I am not very well, thanks.
- Not too well, I'm afraid.
2. Asking activity
To ask someone’s activity. We use:
- Where are you going?
- What are you doing?
Leave taking usually used if we part with someone we know. It's divided into:
1. Formal leaving: is used for formal situation
- Good bye
- Good night (time to go to bed)
2. Informal leaving
In relax situation. If we part with our friends, classmates or close friends.
In short time:
If we take part with someone, and we can meet each other in sort time, for example at same day or not more than a week, we can say:
If we take part with someone who will go in long distance and we can't meet in short time, we would say:
- Good bye ... and all the best
- Good bye ... and good luck
1. Self introducing.
To introduce myself, we can use the ways as follow:
We greet our friends by saying:
- Good morning my friends....
- Good morning all of my friends....
b. Using the expressions:
- May I introduce myself?
- Can I introduce myself?
- I'd like to introduce my self?
- Let me introduce myself?
- I want to introduce myself?
c. Mention the name, by saying:
- My name is....
- My name's....
d. Offering question, by saying:
Any question for me?
e. Asking and responding the questions
To end up the self introduction, we can say:
- That is my introduction
- I think that's all
- Thank for your attention
- Thank you
2. Introducing one to others
To introduce someone to others, we can use the want as follow:
a. Greeting, by saying:
- Good morning
b. Asking condition and activity, like:
- Where are you?
- What are doing here?
- How is everything?
c. Introducing others, by using the following expression:
- May I
- Can I
- Could I Introduce you to....
- Let me
- I'd like to
- I want to
d. Mention her/his name, by saying:
- Her name's....
- His name's....
e. Shaking hands each others, and say:
- How do you do?
The response 'How do you do?' is How do you do?
And than followed by saying:
My name is....
- Nice to meet you....
- Glad to see you
- Pleased to meet you
- Happy to meet you
If someone give something or help doing something, we should say thanking by saying to followed expression:
2. Thank you
3. Thank you for....
4. That was very kind of you
5. It was very nice of you to help me
6. How can I ever thank you?
7. I'm very grateful
8. I'm much obligated
The responses, are:
1) You're welcome .... 4) It's a pleasure
2) It's O.K. 5) Not trouble at all
3) Don't mention it 6) Forget it
If we make something wrong with someone, we should ask for an apologizing by using the. The following expressions:
1) I'm sorry
2) Sorry about that
3) I beg your pardon
4) I apologize
5) I am sorry that I couldn't come on time
6) I apologize for saying that
7) Please forgive me for having ....
Rejecting an apology:
1) Are you really sorry 4) Don't say you're sorry
2) I don't believe you're sorry 5) I don't accept your apologies
3) You're not really sorry 6) I'm tired of hearing you say that you're sorry
To replace someone or thing that we have mentioned and we want to use it again, we replace it into pronoun. From pronoun we can find the possessive.
The change of person or thing into pronoun or possessive are as follow:
Simple Present is used to express that an action happened at the time of speaking. The adverb of time used are:
2) At present
1) always 3) often 5) ever 7) seldom/rarely
2) usually 4) sometimes 6) once, twice 8) never
C. METODE DAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN
Ø Diskusi kelompok,
Ø tanya jawab,
Ø inkuiri, dan
D. STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN
1. PERTEMUAN 1
a. Kegiatan Pendahuluan
1 Siswa diberi pemahaman terhadap setiap aspek kebahasaan dengan fungsinya masing-masing
Memotivasi akan pentingnya menguasai materi ini dengan baik, untuk membantu siswa dalam memahami bahasa Inggris yang baik dan benar
b. Kegiatan Inti
1. Dengan berdialog dan berdiskusi, siswa diajak memahami cara mengungkapan ujaran sederhana yang digunakan dalam percakapan sehari-hari
2. Dengan metode inkuiri, melalui contoh memahami cara membaca cepat dengan baik
3. Dengan berdiskusi dan praktik siswa diajak memahami dan menunjukkan cara menerapkan simlple present dengan tepat
4. Siswa mengerjakan tugas latihan soal-soal tentang tema terkait pada buku LKS dan buku penunjang lainnya
c. Kegiatan Penutup
1. Dengan bimbingan guru siswa diminta untuk membuat rangkuman materi
2. . Siswa dan guru melakukan refleksi
3. Guru memberikan tugas rumah (PR)
E. ALAT/BAHAN/SUMBER BELAJAR
I. Alat/Bahan :
artikel, laboratorium bahasa, dan buku penunjang yang lain
II. Sumber belajar :
Buku paket Yudhistira
Buku lain yang relevan
a) Jenis Tes :
1. BentukTeknik/jenis : kuis dan tugas individu
2. Bentuk instrumen: tes tertulis dan tes lisan.
b) Bentuk Tes : 1. Isey ( terlampir )
2. Pilihan Ganda
The teacher will read a dialogue. Listen it carefully and then answer the following question!
1. What is the relationship between Ely and Eva?
a. family c. sister and little sister
b. twin sister d. friends
2. How about Eva?
a. She is fired c. She is sad
b. She is just fine d. She is happy
3. Does Ely know that Eva went to Bali?
a. Yes, she does c. No, she isn't
b. Yes, they are d. No, she doesn't
4. Ely : ....
Eva : Last month.
a. What month is today c. When does she go to Bali?
b. What month was yesterday? d. When did she go to Bali?
5. Ely : ....
Eva : Bali is fascinating.
a. How is Bali? c. How long are you in Bali?
b. Are you in Bali? d.Have you everbeen in Bali?
1. Lisa : How are you doing Amanda?
Amanda : ....
a. Very well, thank.c. It's a novel. e.She is writing a letter.
b. I am reading a book. d. She is my friend.
2. Teacher : Well students, I think time is up. ....
The student: See you.
a. Good bye. c. See you later. e.Do you homework.
b. Be careful. d. Do yourself.
3. Maya : May I borrow your eraser, Manda?
Manda : Sure, take yourself.
Maya : ....
a. Here it is. c. Certainly. e. Thank you.
b. Here you are. d. This is the eraser.
Read the passage then answer the question by crossing a, b, c, d, or e!
Rima is a vocational school student. She studies in the business and management school. She is very good in English. Rima is very happy in her school time because she has many friends. She studies a lot of subjects and many of them are business and skill. Now she is practising how to type well in the typing room.
1. What is Rina?
a. Rina is a beautiful girl. d. Rima is a vocational student.
b. Rima is my friend. e. Rima is a clever student.
c. Rima is my classmate.
2. What does she study in? She studies in the ... school.
a. accounting c. secretarial. e. technician.
b. business and management. d. electrician.
3. She is very good in ....
a. mathematic c. business and skill e. religion
b. story d. English
1. The children watches the cartoon film everyday. ...like it very much.
a. it b. she c. he d.you e.they
2. Rosita is my classmate. ... very beautiful.
a. it b. he c. she d.we e. they
3. I always get up early. I and ... friend, Rinda always go to school together.
a. you b. he c. my d. her e. his
B. . I am reading a book
C. see you later
E. Thank you
D Rima is a vocational student
B business and management
Nilai yang diperoleh ( N ) : Jumlah score yang diperoleh x 10
Jumlah Total Score
Jadi nilai yang diperoleh sebesar =
Mengetahui, Manyar, 16 Juli 2012
Kepala SMK YASMU Manyar Guru Mata Diklat
Drs. SUNARTO FAIDIYATUL INDAH S.Pd
Category: Materi SMK
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.